Legal counsellor

If you are dealing with issues related to your financial status (such as loans, seizures, pensions, family matters, inheritances, disputes), or issues related to your stay in the country or the acquisition of Greek citizenship, and more specifically:


  • If you want to know how to arrange your loans and your other debts or how you will be subject on Law on Debt Arrangements for Overindebted Individuals (Katseli Law)
  • If you want to know when you are entitled to receive pension and under what conditions
  • If you have a problem relevant to labour law
  • If you have a dispute with your neighbour, your tenant or your lessor
  • If you want to be informed about divorce, alimonies and maintenances issues
  • If you or a member of your family suffer from domestic violence
  • If you are dealing with inheritance matters
  • If you need support on issues pertaining to your residence permit and asylum application
  • If you want to know how to get Greek citizenship


If advice from a lawyer would be useful to you...

...then you’ve come to the right place!


A qualified team of lawyers and legal counsellors is at your disposal to support, guide, inform you and refer you to the appropriate framework.


  • Counselling and court representation before the Civil Courts, on the grounds of vulnerability (custody interim measures, right of access private agreements, domestic violence etc.).
  • Counselling on labour and family law issues, on the grounds of vulnerability, referral to the department of Free Legal Aid of Low Income Citizens at the Court of First Instance or court representation by our legal team.