Child psychologist

  • If you feel worry about your child`s psychosocial development, behaviour or academic performance...
  • If you want to receive counselling or help regarding parenthood or ameliorate your relationship with your child...

A child psychologist is here to help!


* All services above are supported by Network for Children’s Rights at both our SEPs:


Patissia SEP


Frourarhio SEP,